How to log in to Research @ Pharmacy
- Log in to the Pharmaceutical Services Programme Intranet Portal (https://i.pharmacy.gov.my) and click on the Research @ Pharmacy link in the main menu. You will be logged in to the Research @ Pharmacy portal.
- Please note that you must have an active intranet account. If you do not have one yet, please click “register” at https://i.pharmacy.gov.my and fill in all required information to create a new account.
Completing A Review Task
- You will receive an email notification when the Editor in Chief assigns a manuscript review task to you.
- Log in to the Research @ Pharmacy portal through the Pharmaceutical Services Programme Intranet portal (https://i.pharmacy.gov.my).
- To view your task, please click “Review” at the main menu. Manuscript(s) requiring your review will be listed.
- Click on the title of a manuscript. The details of the manuscript will be shown and you will be able to download the manuscript.
- To complete your task, please click on the “Workflow” tab and then click on the “Edit” button in the box. Please enter your recommendations and comments. You may also provide additional comments by uploading attachment(s) or answering the questions in the “Guide for reviewer” section (optional).
- If you wish to save your work and continue editing next time, please select “Save as draft” and click “Save”. If you wish to submit your review, please select “Submit” and click “Save
Step-by-step Guide for Reviewer